Shipping and Logistics
Our team is highly specialized in the handling of transport law cases with many years of experience in this field. Our practice covers all areas of transportation law (land, air, sea, inland waterways and railways). Our research-based and thorough knowledge of national as well as international regulation of transport of goods and persons and our experience in the practical execution of international transports allows us to provide efficient advice to our clients on all aspects of transport law.
We assist global and local shipping companies, forwarding agents and owners of goods.
- Matters concerning damage to, loss or delay of goods in transit
- Insurance claims and recourses
- Transport and logistics contracts on the transport of goods
- General terms of business for transport companies
- Legal support of major Slovak private rail operator in its various commodities supply chain in EU and Eurasia
- Multi-jurisdiction recovery of loss of over 1 mil. USD value of tantalum ore for a US-based insurer